We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warranty policy is as follows.
- Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1 year from the date of original purchase under normal use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a return merchandise authorization (RMA) Number. This number will be issued upon request through email@example.com. Items returned without RMA# will not be accepted.
- If you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA# within 30 days of the original purchase. All products must be returned complete, including all components, manuals, and accessories. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on items returned which are not defective. All efforts will be made to confirm correct purchase item before delivery.
- Customer must pay return freight, which will be credited if item is found to be defective. C.O.D. packages will not be accepted unless expressly approved in writing.
- A replacement or refund will be arranged for all defective parts upon verification of defect.
- Shipping fees will not be refundable once product has left E.L.S.